Pretty cool to see the email from the great publishers at Castle Gate Press last week. The Day She Died reached the top of the charts in both the USA and Canada, as well as 9,164 in Japan!!!! Thank you to everyone who has been reading and writing reviews. Its fun to still have people come up to me and tell me they enjoyed my novel. And thank you to God for giving me this great opportunity and blessing.
Check out some recent reviews from Amazon!
- I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the story but it also helped me see parallels with my own life.
- Great original story.
- I thoroughly enjoyed this book and could hardly put it down. The choices we make in life are more far-reaching than we truly realize.
- Best book I have read in a very long time. I couldn’t put it down. I love Christian fiction is why I chose this book.
- A fun story. An enjoyable read with wonderful twist.
- Excellent story writing with a suspenseful story line. Not your typical Christian fiction – this is a compelling story
- Excellent read. Keeps you interested and guessing almost until the last page! Very well written.
Sign up for my newsletter by entering your name on the left.